ARTISTSWANTED DONATION t-shirt
Made in the spirit of "NEIGHBORHOOD," small groups of people, together, making a big difference. ALL net sales/profits from the Artists Wanted FREECITY t-shirt have supported artistic projects and endeavors since 2005. Each one is identified with a number and color that connects itself to the donation recipient.
The ARTISTSWANTED donation t-shirt always comes in a primary color and in this specific formula.
list of recipients since 2005:
1. Look Look Magazine - Los Angeles, CA
2. Dia:Beacon - Beacon, NY
3. Urban Assembly School of Music and Art - Brooklyn, NY
4. Ballroom Marfa - Marfa, TX
5. TEXASTOKYO TOKYOTEXAS FREECITYsupershop show 2006 - Malibu, CA
6. Michio Ito Foundation - Los Angeles, CA.
7. Visual Artist and Filmmaker Margo Victor - show title: Space Oddity, 2007.
8. INMUSICINLOVE VIBRATIONSANDCOLOR FREECITYsupershop show 2007 - Malibu, CA
9. Baryshnikov Dance Foundation - New York, NY
10. New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity: Musicians Village - New Orleans, LA
11. SameHeart Tokyobound 2008
14. BELIEVERS FREECITYsupershop show 2008 - Malibu, CA
15. Project Angel Food 16. P.S. Arts - Los Angeles, CA (special number-double donation)
17. Silverlake Conservatory of Music
18. Natural History Museum FREECITYsupershop show 2009 - Malibu, CA
19. BIKEFRIEND FREECITYsupershop supermat show 2010 - Hollywood, CA
20. Los Angeles County Bicycle coalition - LACBC
21. Basic Goodness FREECITYsupershop show 2011
22. Hollywood neighborhood Pool - Hollywood, CA
23. Save the Redwoods League
24. J.B. Blunk Residency
1A. Venice Arts Plaza a Kiss the Ground Community garden - Venice, CA